Winter is a special time of year filled with holiday cheer and precious time spent with loved ones. However, in many parts of the country, the cold leaves much to be desired. That’s why an escape from the cold weather to Madeira Beach should be a part of your winter traditions. Book your winter getaway today at Shoreline Island Resort to get the tradition started.
Shoreline Island Resort is one of the best Madeira Beach resorts and is only for adults aged 21 and over. Enjoy our Madeira Beach resort’s plush amenities, such as a heated swimming pool, private balconies overlooking the Gulf Coast, and full kitchens. You will also be within walking distance of many Madeira Beach restaurants and bars. If you still need convincing, here are seven reasons to escape the cold weather with a vacation to Madeira Beach, FL.
7 Reasons To Escape the Winter Weather at Madeira Beach
- Winter Weather: The crisp but warm Madeira Beach weather attracts travelers worldwide in the winter. The average temperature in Madeira Beach during the winter months is a high of 75 degrees. It might be a little chilly for swimming, but you’ll still be able to have fun in the sun!
- John’s Pass Village Boardwalk: Enjoy one of the hottest spots in Madeira Beach but in the pleasant winter weather. John’s Pass Village Boardwalk has hundreds of merchants, restaurants, fishing fleets, dolphin tours, boat rentals, shelling tours, jet skiing, parasailing, and more.
- Alligator & Wildlife Discovery Center: Get a little wild during your winter weather escape in Madeira Beach. Experience up close encounters with alligators, snakes, turtles, and other Florida wildlife.
- Dolphin Quest Tour: No Florida vacation would be complete without going on a dolphin tour. Their eco-friendly dolphin cruises will melt your heart this winter.
- Salvador Dali Museum: Just a quick drive away from Madeira Beach is an incredible museum where you can escape any bad weather. Since 1982, the Salvador Dali Museum has considered itself the “unofficial heart of fine arts in the Tampa Bay area.”
- The Florida Holocaust Museum: Here’s another fantastic museum in the Maderia Beach area. During your stay at Shoreline Island Resort, you can take a short drive to one of the largest holocaust museums in the country.
- Parasailing: Enjoy a parasailing adventure in Madeira Beach without the hot summer weather. Some excellent options are Eagle Parasail and Gators Parasail.
Book your stay today to escape the winter weather at Shoreline Island Resort!