Centrally located, allowing easy access and driving distance to many of Florida’s major attractions as well as local leisure activities, restaurants, and shopping (John’s Pass). Nearby recreational options include sailing, fishing, swimming, golfing, and tennis. Directly on the Gulf of Mexico, come and enjoy our tropical atmosphere as well as superb warm sunny days, soft evening breezes, sugary sands and spectacular sunsets.
Enjoy our complimentary express breakfast daily while surfing the Internet on our hotel computer located in the lobby. Our newly remodeled rooms and apartments offer all the comforts of home while remaining tropical, comfortable and inviting. Our large heated pool and shuffleboard courts offer hours of fun and relaxation.
Come discover us in Madeira Beach Florida between Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach, on the magnificent Gulf of Mexico.
No children at any time; all guests must be 21 years or older
No pets, No smoking in buildings including hallways and balconies.
Guest Rooms: 77
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
Continental breakfast daily: 7:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Office Hours: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM Daily (If you are checking in after 10:00 p.m. please call to make special arrangements!)
- 400 Feet of White Sandy Beach
- Private Gulf Front Balconies
- Heated Swimming Pool(Hours: 7 am–10 pm)
- High Definition Flatscreen TVs in every room
- Shuffleboard Courts
- BBQ Pit
- Continental Breakfast (daily)
- Full Kitchens: full size appliances, china, coffee maker, toaster and microwave
- Guest Laundry
- Ironing Boards (in rooms)
- Guest Computer
- FREE WiFi Property Wide
- Housekeeping: Daily except Sunday
- Tropical Landscape
- 40 minutes from Tampa International Airport
- 25 minutes from St. Pete – Clearwater Airport
- Minutes from most Tampa attractions
- Garden Patio
- Our island town of Madeira Beach has continuous sidewalks to restaurants, banks, churches and shopping … 65 boutiques at John’s Pass Boardwalk