Shoreline Island Resort – An Adults Only Resort Madeira Beach Florida
Shoreline Island Resort, located in Madeira Beach Florida, rests in the heart of miles of magnificent white sand beaches. This All Adult (21+) resort perfectly blends comfortable conveniences and leisure amenities with the relaxing personal atmosphere of a family-owned beachfront resort.
Centrally located, allowing easy access to many of Florida’s major attractions, as well as restaurants and shopping (John’s Pass). Nearby recreational options include fishing, swimming, sailing, golfing, and tennis. Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico, come and enjoy our warm sunny days, soft evening breezes, sugary white sands and spectacular sunsets.
Our newly remodeled rooms offer all the comforts of home while remaining tropical, comfortable and inviting. Our large heated pool and shuffleboard courts offer hours of fun and relaxation.
Come discover us in Madeira Beach Florida between Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach, on the magnificent Gulf of Mexico.
No children at any time; all guests must be 21 years or older
No pets. No smoking in buildings (including hallways and balconies).
Guest Rooms: 78
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
Office Hours: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM Daily (If you are checking in after 10:00 p.m. please call to make special arrangements!)
- 400 Feet of White Sandy Beach
- Private Gulf Front Balconies
- Heated Swimming Pool(Hours: 8 am–dusk)
- High Definition Flatscreen TVs in every room
- Shuffleboard Courts
- BBQ Pit
- Full Kitchens: full size appliances, china, coffee maker, toaster and microwave
- Fitness Room (Not Available During COVID)
- Guest Laundry (8am-8pm)
- Ironing Boards (in rooms)
- Guest Computer
- FREE WiFi Property Wide
- Housekeeping: Daily except Sunday
- Tropical Landscape
- 40 minutes from Tampa International Airport
- 25 minutes from St. Pete – Clearwater Airport
- Minutes from most Tampa attractions
- Garden Patio
- Our island town of Madeira Beach has continuous sidewalks to restaurants, banks, churches and shopping … 65 boutiques at John’s Pass Boardwalk