Shoreline Island Resort stands out from other resorts by being exclusively for adults ages 21+ and its incredible location on the breathtaking white sandy beaches of Madeira Beach. With plush amenities like private balconies overlooking the Gulf Coast and luxurious accommodations, you are sure to have the vacation of your dreams at Shoreline Island Resort. Our resort’s premium location is also within walking distance of many incredible Madeira Beach restaurants. The Shoreline Island Resort team is committed to providing our guests with exceptional care so we created this guide to help you explore the best restaurants in Madeira Beach.
The 7 Best Madeira Beach Restaurants
- Dockside Dave’s: Indulge in one of the best Madeira Beach seafood restaurants and try their World Famous Half-Pound Grouper Sandwich if you’re hungry enough. They’re just a short five-minute walk down the street from Shoreline Island Resort.
- Pirates Pub N Grub: Have a blast dining at this pirate-themed Madeira Beach restaurant during your dreamy vacation.
- Mario’s Ristorante Italiano: This is among the best Madeira Beach restaurants for a more elegant dining experience, vegetarian options, and delicious Italian cuisine. You won’t need a designated driver when you enjoy their diverse wine selections because Shoreline Island Resort is just a nine-minute walk away down the street.
- Slyce Pizza Bar: Check out one of the best pizza restaurants in Madeira Beach with stunning waterfront views.
- Lucky Lizard Tap House: Just a short eight-minute walk from Shoreline Island Resort, this is one of the most vibrant Madeira Beach restaurants for a fun night. Come here for a diverse selection of wine, local and national craft beers, delicious food, and live music/ karaoke.
- Caddy’s Madeira Beach: Enjoy live music, waterfront dining, and fun cocktails at one of the most fun Madeira Beach Restaurants. Shoreline Island Resort is practically next door, just a three-minute walk away.
- Coastal Taco: A four-minute walk from Shoreline Island Resort is one of the most popular Madeira Beach restaurants with delicious gourmet street tacos to devour.