If you are 21 years of age or older and looking for an exclusive spring break experience this year, Madeira Beach, FL, is for you—specifically when you stay at Shoreline Island Resort. We are proudly a year-round, exclusively adult-only resort in sunny Madeira Beach, offering incredible amenity-filled accommodations resting on a stunning white sandy beachfront. Your Madeira Beach spring break will be elevated as you vacation among those your own age!
Spring break is all about relaxation and creating long-lasting memories. Madeira Beach, located along the glistening Gulf of Mexico, is the place for you. Shoreline Island Resort is so excited to host your adult-only vacationing party this spring! In order to assist in your planning process, we’ve curated a few easy ways to spend your 2022 spring break in Madeira Beach, FL. Keep reading for more information—
What to Enjoy during Spring Break in Madeira Beach
Many families spend their breaks in Madeira Beach, so if you are an adult looking for a relaxed, stress-free time, our sunny city is your ideal destination! Madeira Beach is very much removed from the stereotypical Florida spring break party scene. Our calming shores are sure to draw you back, year after year. See why below:
Where to Stay
Shoreline Island Resort’s comfortable accommodations are great for those 21+ looking for jaw-dropping ocean views, great amenities, and leisurely time. You have your choice of guest rooms, accessible units, spacious suites, and a luxe penthouse suite. No matter where you choose to stay on-site, you’ll be centrally located in Madeira Beach. Our resort is near all the great spring break attractions, restaurants, and shopping experiences.
Where to Dine
- Angry Pepper
- Beach Bites & Burgers
- Dockside Dave’s
- Frabotta’s Beach Kitchen
- Mario’s Ristorante
- Pete’s Sushi & Poke
- … or try our favorite local seafood restaurants!
What to Do
- Create DIY fruity cocktails that can be enjoyed on your private balcony
- Dance the night away at the local nightlife spots and responsibly catch a ride with Lyft
- Enjoy our recommendations for adult-friendly beach activities
- Grab a souvenir or two at the unique shops on John’s Pass Village and Boardwalk
- Kiss a gator at the exciting Alligator & Wildlife Discovery Center
- Meander around the Madeira Beach Market on Madeira Way
- Stay in and spend your day exploring the many on-site amenities offered at Shoreline Island Resort: heated swimming pool, shuffleboard courts, BBQ pit, and more