Madeira Beach is an alluring coastal town perfect for a romantic getaway. Enjoy an enchanting stay in Madeira Beach with your special someone at the exclusively adult Shoreline Island Resort. Browse through our plush suites with private balconies overlooking the Gulf Coast, and you won’t be able to imagine booking your romantic getaway anywhere else. We are among the premier Florida Gulf Coast resorts near many of the best Madeira Beach restaurants to enjoy a dreamy date with your love. Keep reading our guide below to learn more about the best restaurants in Madeira Beach, FL, to romance your sweetheart.
10 Best Restaurants in Madeira Beach for an Enchanting Date
- Caddy’s Madeira Beach: Enjoy a vibrant but casual dining atmosphere at one of the best restaurants in Madeira Beach for a romantic date. It is also conveniently located right next to Shoreline Island Resort on the waterfront.
- Calypso Breeze: For an extra special evening of romance, embark on an enchanting dinner cruise. Enjoy a Caribbean-themed dining experience with three tiers of dining space.
- Slyce Madeira Beach: With a 4.5-star rating from over 1423 Google reviews, this is one of the top-rated restaurants in Madeira Beach. Enjoy some of the best pizza on the Gulf Coast with an elegant waterfront view.
- Mario’s Ristorante Italiano: This is an elegant restaurant with a romantic ambiance that’s perfect for a dreamy dinner for two. Enjoy delicious seafood and Italian cuisine just a short walk from Shoreline Island Resort.
- Gulf Bistro: Enjoy a classy and elegant dining experience at one of the highest-rated Madeira Beach restaurants. With a stellar 4.7-star rating from over 174 Google reviews, this is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic meal.
- Lucky Lizard Tap House: This is an excellent spot to enjoy a fun and relaxed date. They have amazing drinks, food, and live entertainment less than a 10-minute walk from Shoreline Island Resort.
- Mad Beach Cantina: Enjoy dreamy waterfront views while indulging in delicious Mexican cuisine. It’s within walking distance of Shoreline Island Resort, so nobody needs to miss out on the margaritas to drive home.
- Sweet Brewnette: This charming coffee shop is the perfect place to enjoy a romantic breakfast date in Madeira Beach. It has a 4.6-star rating from over 1068 Google reviews and is right next to Shoreline Island Resort.
- Bamboo Beach Bar: This is one of the most iconic spots on Madeira Beach and the perfect place to unwind with your date. Enjoy themed costumes and nightly live entertainment just 1-mile from Shoreline Island Resort.
- Pete’s Sushi & Poke: This is one of the best Madeira Beach restaurants, with a near-perfect 4.8-star rating from over 463 Google reviews. It is also less than a 10-minute walk away from Shoreline Island Resort.