As you step onto the powdery sands of Madeira Beach, the salty sea air invigorates your senses, creating a sense of tranquility and relaxation. You find a prime spot to set up your picnic with a stunning view of the Gulf of Mexico. This picturesque scene sets the perfect backdrop for an unforgettable Thanksgiving beach picnic during your stay at Shoreline Island Resort.
Shoreline Island Resort, nestled in the beautiful locale of Madeira Beach, Florida, is a haven for those seeking a serene and enjoyable beachfront retreat. Our exclusively 21+ Madeira Beach resort offers a perfect blend of modern comfort, coastal charm, and direct access to the beach. Book an unforgettable Thanksgiving celebration at Shoreline Island Resort!
15 Recipes for the Ultimate Thanksgiving Beach Picnic
- Pumpkin Apple Punch: This fall drink recipe will be a festive addition to your Thanksgiving beach picnic.
- Picnic Style Pesto Turkey and Avocado Bacon Sandwich: Put a fun twist on the turkey Thanksgiving staple.
- Avocado & Cannellini Bean Dip: This bean dip will be the talk of the Thanksgiving picnic!
- Best Potato Salad: What beach picnic could be complete without potato salad?
- Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies: Try this delicious vegan spin on one of the most beloved treats, whether serving vegans or just people with sweet tooths.
- Caprese Pasta Salad: This pasta salad will surely be a hit at your Thanksgiving picnic.
- Perfect Pumpkin Pie: No Thanksgiving meal is complete without pumpkin pie, whether you’re celebrating it at home or on a beach vacation.
- Dogwood Punch: This sparkling and refreshing drink recipe will brighten your beach picnic.
- Veggie Rainbow Picnic Pie: Enjoy a delicious medley of eggs, veggies, and feta cheese from this delicious recipe.
- Pumpkin Hummus: This is a unique recipe you can try for a fun side dish during your Thanksgiving picnic.
- Turkey Sandwich with Brie and Cranberry: Try this recipe that puts an elegant spin on the classic turkey Thanksgiving dinner.
- Vegetarian Scotch Eggs: This a tasty, healthy, and unique recipe to try for Thanksgiving.
- Pumpkin Spice Fall Sangria: Spice up your beach picnic with this festive drink recipe.
- Southern Tomato Pie with Bacon: This recipe combines two of the most amazing things – bacon and pie!
- Apple ‘Doughnuts’: Put a fun and healthy twist on one of the most beloved desserts for your picnic on the beach.