Welcome to Shoreline Island Resort
Madeira Beach Florida
- January 1, 2015 we will be a completely smoke free property.
- We are currently undergoing construction on our property. We are replacing our two oldest buildings with one four story structure scheduled to be completed in late 2014. For current updates, please check out our Facebook page, Shoreline Island Resort.
About Shoreline Island Resort
Shoreline Island Resort, located in Madeira Beach Florida, rests in the heart of miles of magnificent white sand beaches. We’ve perfectly blended many of the comfortable conveniences and the leisure and recreational amenities of a luxury resort with the relaxing personal atmosphere of a family-owned beachfront resort, in an idyllic island setting.
Enjoy our complimentary express breakfast daily while surfing the Internet on our hotel computer located in the lobby. Our newly remodeled rooms and apartments offer all the comforts of home while remaining tropical, comfortable and inviting. Our large heated pool and shuffleboard courts offer hours of fun and relaxation.
Centrally located, allowing easy access and driving distance to many of Florida’s major attractions as well as local leisure activities, restaurants, and shopping (John’s Pass). Nearby recreational options include sailing, fishing, swimming, golfing, and tennis. Directly on the Gulf of Mexico, come and enjoy our tropical atmosphere as well as superb warm sunny days, soft evening breezes, sugary sands and spectacular sunsets.
Come discover us in Madeira Beach Florida between Clearwater Beach and St. Pete Beach, on the magnificent Gulf of Mexico.
YEAR Round – Exclusively Adult (21+) Resort
Rest, Relax, Recharge, Rejuvenate
- 400 Feet of White Sandy Beach
- Private Gulf Front Balconies
- Heated Swimming Pool (Hours: 7 am – 10 pm)
- High Definition Flatscreen TVs in every room!
- Shuffleboard Courts
- BBQ Pit
- Continental Breakfast (daily)
- Full Kitchens: full size appliances, china, coffee maker, toaster and microwave.
- Guest Laundry
- Ironing Boards (in rooms)
- Guest Computer
- FREE WiFi
- Housekeeping: Daily except Sunday.
- Best Rates on the Beach
- Tropical Landscape
- 40 minutes from Tampa International Airport
- 25 minutes from St. Pete – Clearwater Airport
- Minutes from most Tampa attractions
- Garden Patio
- Our island town of Madeira Beach has continuous sidewalks to restaurants, banks, churches and shopping … 65 boutiques at John’s Pass Boardwalk